NAWDO provides a range of benefits for its professional membership. These include:
- Provides direct opportunities for Members to keep informed, up-to-date and share information with, and request information from others.
- Access to comprehensive benchmarking data and performance information.
- The opportunity to hear directly from Government officials, industry figures and other key stakeholders.
- Gives Members access to and opportunity to influence responses to all relevant major consultations.
- Supports Continuous Professional Development of waste officers (including that all NAWDO General Meetings count as 4 hours CPD for CIWM members).
- Access to forum where can openly discuss and debate current and relevant issues facing senior officers with waste treatment and disposal portfolios.
If you work for a local authority with statutory responsibility for the disposal of waste and are not already a member, then please get in touch if you are interested in joining.